10.26.2010

Candlesticks

I was having a hard time finding a pair of candlesticks that I really liked the color and shape of so I decided to make do with what I could find. These candlesticks were $5 each at TJ Maxx and the spray paint was a few bucks at Lowes.
I always forget how much overspray comes from spray paint cans. I really should have done it on the lawn rather than our porch. It left a good mark there for future tenants.
I loved how they turned out. The pictures don't do it justice because quite frankly I'm too lazy to get out our nice camera to take pictures so these are from my phone.
Such a quick and easy fix. I'm sure I'll be using this technique again in the future, but only next time outside on the grass or rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...