1.25.2012

{free printable & project share} Felt Valentines Envelopes & Simple Message Cards

These felt Valentines envelopes are all over the internet so it's nothing new here. I made these fun envelopes last year and thought I would share with a free printable.  Inspired by PotteryBarn Kids I made these out of heavy weight felt and followed this tutorial from The Crafting Chicks.
 I followed the tutorial almost completely, but added a little of my own flair with the glittery letters.
 Are these glittered hearts not so stinkin' cute?  I found them at JoAnn's for $2, but after looking at them I think they would be fairly easy to recreate.  All you would need would be two sizes of  wooden hearts, mesh backing, glitter and you're good to go.  If you don't have a drill you could easily attach some ribbon to the back with a staple gun or glue.  In fact, I just might make a sparkly heart bunting to hang above my fireplace.

 What else would complete these envelopes, but some printable Valentines note cards?
Download your note cards HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...